Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feel it in my bones

Sometimes life calls for a revamp. Pick your poison and go with it, you deserve it! Things may seem alittle down, or you may seem alittle out of it. Perfect perscription for this is always revamping. What I like to do is light candles, sit on my bed with the lights off and meditate. My form of meditating is praying, but of course to each his own, do what makes you happy. <3
I like to call this a revamping of the soul. If you hae the habbit of renewing your soul, your kindess and prosperity levels with soar through the roof without you even having to try. It's the way I've managed to stay content with my happiness levels as well as fight off all the negative energy that tries to knock me down.
Try this, see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment