Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day dreaming





What do you think about when you day dream? Do you think about money, success, sex, happiness, what you did last night, what you're going to do tonight, your dream wedding, do you surround yourself with passed memories and do you form into a complete state of nostalgia?
When I day dream, I think about my future and how amazingly beautiful its going to be. I think of the big move I'm going to make to the east coast, the weather, the leaves turning in autumn, the dinners I'll be having in DC and the nights I will spend sitting on my porch with a glass of wine while watching the sun set. I think about my first trip to Virginia and how my heart was pounding out of my chest by the time I got to the airport, and by the time my plane was landing I nearly cried when I looked out the window because I couldn't believe how absolutely stunning it was, it had me from hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment