Wednesday, October 7, 2009

With a new career in my hands, I'm super excited to start this new beginning in my life. I finally feel secure and I feel like I've found an amazing career (not a job) and I can't wait to start! Whenever I acquire something new, I always see it as an opportunity. Everything that comes my way is an open door, and I encourage you to do the same!
With that said, I would like to inform you of my new journey that I am going to partake in. Not only am I going to start a new career, but I'm also going to give up to of my guilty pleasures, drinking soda and eating french fries. I know that just by doing these two things it will improve my health and make me a more cheerful, happier person, and I can't wait! I'm going to drink my last soda on Friday and I'm currently eating my last french fries. I've stopped drinking soda before about two years ago and I had quit for quite sometime. Just like eating meat, after you give it up for a while, you learn not to enjoy it anymore. I haven't ate any animal in almost two years, and I know that with my dedicated heart and determined soul that I'll be able to do this! Yay to new beginnings and inspired healthy living!


No comments:

Post a Comment