Monday, October 26, 2009

Curls are a girl's bestfriend.

I have found a new way for girls to curl their hair (and make it look absolutely fabulous) with shoulder length (thin) hair. Since I dye my hair quite often, I always try to find ways for it to look naturally full. I use anything from thickening shampoos, oils, treatments, and extensions.
Of course during my free time I obsess over my hair and I always figure out new and different ways to make my hair look fabulous, so without future adue, I would like to show all of you my new look that I came up with. :)







In this picture I have no extensions in my hair, all I have is my natural hair's body (along with minimal teasing) and just a few squirts of Aussie Mega Flexible hairspray.

In the future, I will totally upload a video on Youtube of me styling my hair like this so that way everyone can see a more thorough way on doing this.

1. Make sure your hair is completely dry (preferably just washed and blow dryed)
2. Section off your hair in 4 different sections
3. Grab a small comb and lightly tease (JUST) the roots of your hair in very small sections (so that way the teasing part stays up all day)
4. Take your flat iron and the small sectioned hair that you just teased and go put it through the iron for about 2 inches down
5. Twist the iron outwards (away from your head, this gives much more body and fullness)
6. Drag the flat iron two more inches and twist the flat iron again (you will twist the flat iron a total of 3 to 4 times per section depending on how curly you want your hair to turn out)
7. Continue to do this to your whole head and once you're done, lightly spray your hair with the Aussie hairspray (even though it's flexible, it will stay all day because of the teasing that you do prior to the curling.)

Note: Incase you are alittle confused on how to use the flat iron correctly, here is a small little video I found on Youtube that give the just of it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2G4 <--- Go ahead and click on the link <3


No comments:

Post a Comment